Rhodes 19 Options List
Rhodes 19 Sailboat Options List .pdf
Removable V-berth Installation
1. Remove the compression post if it has been previously installed
2. Rough fit all three v-berth panels, resting them on the forward half bulkhead and the longitudinal upper teak slats of the port and starboard storage bins. Trim the three panels as necessary to create one level and flat surface – the two aft removable panels will fit first, then fit the single forward fixed panel
3. Install the two butt hinges on the forward edge of the forward fixed panel. Measure in 6” towards the centerline from the outboard edges of the panel. Install the hinges against the forward crash bulkhead.
4. Install the two 8” teak support cleats on the forward sides of the centerboard trunk cap
5. Install the two 6” teak support cleats on the forward faces of the seat boxes
6. Avoid interference with the three panels and the trunk cap, bilge pump, and battery box
7. Use silicone sealant as a bedding compound for increased bonding between the cleats and hinges and the fiberglass surfaces.
Creates a proper bonding and grounding system using a Dynaplate grounding shoe to reduce the risk of serious hull damage and electrical shock associated with a boat lightning strike. Our proper bonding and grounding system using the Dynaplate shoe will help provide a direct, controlled high-capacity path for lightning dissipation.
This cover creates a weather tight vertical closure to the cuddy cabin by snapping along the aft line of the top and down the seat backs, laying across the seats, and securing around the trunk and to the cockpit sole. The cuddy closure is designed to compliment the v-berth assembly with additional storage safety and camping comfort.
Built with Top Gun material; and available with 3 - 4 weeks delivery.