Other Used Boats Store
1988 Pacific Seacraft Crealock 34 Sailboat
1988 Pacific Seacraft Crealock 34 Sailboat
1988 Pacific Seacraft Crealock 34 sailboat is well-equipped and a prime example of the proven Crealock 34 cruising design. She has been properly maintained and represents an excellent value with her newly-painted dark blue hull, sails, headsail furling gear, canvas enclosures, heating & air conditioning, and professional refit during the past three years. This fully equipped cruising yacht is ready now to safely and confidently expand your blue water adventuring.
Pictures and Specifications
This Pacific Seacraft sailboat is well-equipped and a prime example of the proven Crealock 34 cruising design. She has been properly maintained and represents an excellent value with her newly-painted dark blue hull, sails, headsail furling gear, canvas enclosures, heating & air conditioning, and professional refit during the past three years.
This fully equipped cruising yacht is ready now to safely and confidently expand your blue water adventuring.
Double Chain Locker forward followed by a large V-berth (6'6" X 7'wide) with shelves outboard port and starboard with removable fiddles. Aft to port is the head with marine toilet, sink, mirror, vanity sink, shower with sump pump, and storage lockers. Opposite the head to starboard are two hanging lockers with louvered doors and shelving in the aft hanging locker.
Main salon has port and starboard settees with the port settee convertible to a nice sized double berth. A brand new bulkhead mounted table which opens up the floor space. Teak and holly cabin sole. Varnished Teak interior (satin finish).
Galley is aft to port and features double stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressurized water and foot pumps for fresh and seawater. Stove is a 2 Burner Force 10 with oven, Large icebox with Isotherm refrigeration unit and a new Microwave oven. Very good counter space and good storage.
Opposite the galley is the forward facing navigation desk and large quarter berth.
Excellent ventilation with 10 bronze opening port lights with all new glass and all new bronze screens for each port. 2 overhead hatches. Brand new 1600 btu AC/Heat
- Force 10- Two Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- Isotherm Water Cooled Refrigeration/Cold Plate
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water at Galley Sink
- Foot Pump Operated Fresh Water Tank
- Foot Pump Operated Sea Water Rinse at Sink
- Storage for Dishes, Pots and Pans Etc.
- SS Double Sink
- Recessed Waste Bin
- New Rival Microwave oven
- New 2014 Seagull IV water purification system
- Icom M-55 VHF Radio with Mast Mounted VHF Antenna
- Ritchie Helmsman 5" Binnacle Mount Compass Re-conditioned 2012
- Autohelm ST4000 Wheel Pilot new belt 2015
- Garmin 740s Chart Plotter Depth Sounder Combination, Helm Mounted New 2012
- 16" LCD TV Monitor with DVD Player
- Shakespeare TV Antenna
- Raymarine 140 Depth sounder
- Tacktick wind speed /direction
- 50' 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- AC/DC Custom Electrical Panel with Meters
- Engine Hour Meter 935 hr
- New Mermaid 1200 btu AC/Heat unit
- Stanley 500 watt Inverter
- 1 12V Group 31 Deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery New 2012
- 2 6V Marine Deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Guest 3 Automatic Battery Charger with Indicator Panel
- 2 Cabin Fans
- Cabin and Dome Lights Throughout
- Dynaplate Grounding Plate
- 12 V Seawater Washdown Pump
- OGM Low Wattage Anchor Light and Tricolor, New 2012
- Balmar High Output Alternator
- Muir Hercules Manual Anchor Windlass
- CQR 35 Lbs Anchor with 125' 5/16 Chain and Rope Rode
- Danforth Spare Anchor and Rope/Chain Rode
- Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard, New 2013
- Custom Canvas Dodger, Bimini, Connector and Full Cockpit Enclosure ,New 2012
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- Cockpit Manual Bilge Pump
- Boat hook
- Life jackets
- USCG safety package
Sails and Rigging
- New 2015 double reefed Mainsail
- New 2015 110% roller furling jib
- Staysail with Bag
- Mainsail Cover New 2012
- New LeFiel Painted Aluminum Mast New 2012
- Harken Roller Furling New 2012
- New Upper Shrouds, New Forestay, New Backstay (2012)
- 2 Lewmar #44 Bronze ST Primary Winches
- 3 Lewmar Bronze #16 ST Winches Coachroof Mounted
- Lines Led Aft to cockpit
- 2 Lewmar #16 ST Winches Mounted on Mast
- Awlgrip Corinthian Blue Painted Hull, New 2012
- Epoxy Barrier Coat Bottom 2012 (No Previous Blister History)
- New bottom paint 2014
- Exterior Teak Re-finished with Sikkens Cetol
- Emergency Tiller Stowed In Stern Locker
- Dripless Stuffing Box
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Engine Raw Water Pump- Rebuilt 2012
- Racor Fuel Filter System
- Lots of spares
- Off white non-skid decks.
- 2 teak Dorade boxes with ventilators.
- 10 bronze opening ports. all new glass and seals
- All new bronze screens
- Modified fin keel with cutaway forefoot.
- Prop protected in aperture.
- New2014 Max folding prop
- Removable cockpit sole for easy engine access.
- S/S and teak stern boarding ladder.
- Bronze and S/S deck hardware.
- Two robust bow rollers.
- International navigation lights.
- Double S/S bow and stern rails.
- Double lifelines and gates.
- External chain plates are thru-bolted to the hull, so they will not leak.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering with Elk hide wheel covering.
- Varnished teak drop leaf cockpit table.
- Two Bomar deck hatches.
- Solar vent