Used Rhodes 19 Sailboats
Used Rhodes 19 Sailboats
2005 Rhodes 19 Keel Sailboat built originally with mooring cleat & chocks, tiller extension, outboard bracket, fire extinguisher, manual bilge pump, drain plug, self-bailing sea scupper, block action outhaul, topping lift, headsail furler, wind indicator, winter cover & lines, boom/cockpit tent, cockpit seat cushions, mainsail w/ numbers, jib sail, galvanized trailer, tongue jack, bottom painting, and blue hull color.
Seller lists current boat inventory to include:
- Lite Right Boat Trailer (with 2 new tires) - Galvanized
- Mast, with wind vane and seagull discourager, and all standing rigging
- Sails & bags: Main (with 3 battens) and Jib (self-furling)
- Main and jib sail halyards
- Winterized Honda 5 hp engine (Model BF5A) on engine mount, with standard fuel tank and connecting fuel line, and beat-up owner’s manual. Also a mini engine tool kit and spare engine pull starting cord.
- Cockpit tent (blue)
- Boom crutch paddle
- Tiller and rudder assembly, with tiller extension
- Cockpit cushions (2)
- 2 yellow cushions with straps, for sitting or throwing to a person overboard
- Lines: Main sheet, jib sheet, mainsail outhaul line with pulley, boom downhaul, topping lift
- 13-S Danforth anchor with approximately 45 ft. of 1/2-inch line
- 2 blue docking fenders, and 2 black approximately 20 ft. ½-inch diameter docking lines, 3 white approximately 15 ft. ½-inch diameter docking lines
- 7 main sail ties (blue), 2 reefing ties (red)
- 12 each 1 ft. x 1 ft. plastic floor mats (blue), which fasten together to make a larger mat.
- Fire extinguisher
- Floating boat hook - 6 ft. (Aluminum)
- Mooring cleat and chocks on foredeck, and 2 cleats on stern quarters
- Brush for swabbing deck
- Bilge pump – hand operated
- Drain plug
1999 Rhodes 19 Keel Sailboat built originally with tabernacle hinge & compression post, compass, mooring cleat & chocks, tiller extension, outboard bracket, fire extinguisher, aft deck hatch & vents, manual bilge pump, boom vang, block action outhaul, jiffy reefing, topping lift, mid-ship traveler, spinnaker gear w/ pole, wind indicator, mainsail w/ numbers, jib sail, spinnaker sail, boom tent w/ aft flap, cockpit cushions, mast trailering kit, white hull color, Honda 2 hp.
Seller says: Light blue hull, White deck, Blue canvas cockpit cover tent, Anchor, White seat cushions, Varnished bright work, Life jackets, Yard trailer, Electric bilge pump. Seller updates: She has a main and jib sail and a blue cockpit cover - all in good shape. The hull is the original powder blue gelcoat and the deck is the original white gelcoat. The ribs were replaced and the trailer has been used to store & launch the boat in fresh water.
The owner/seller writes, "Our boat has always been sailed in fresh water. I believe the boat was built in the late 60's with sail number 1943. The hull is in good shape, as are the sails. The jib is on a roller furling rig. Recent purchases from Stuart Marine include a new rudder and boom/cockpit tent cover. The boat is a keel model which comes with a trailer and Tohatsu 2 hp."
2006 Rhodes 19 Centerboard Sailboat with compass, mooring cleat & chock kit, tiller extension, outboard bracket, fire extinguisher, gusher bilge pump kit, drain plug, transom hurricane drain, boom vang kit, block action outhaul, adjustable backstay - split, mid-ship traveler kit, spinnaker gear & pole kit, spreader boots, hiking straps & hardware, masthead wind indicator, boom/cockpit tent, mainsail, jib sail, spinnaker sail, swivel tongue jack, galvanized trailer, c/b mast trailering kit, a/f bottom painting, white hull color, Yamaha 4.
1999 Rhodes 19 Centerboard sailboat built originally with compass, mooring cleat pack, tiller extension, masthead light w/ battery box, outboard bracket, fire extinguisher, manual bilge pump, swim & safety ladder, boom vang, block action outhaul, jiffy reefing, wind indicator, boom tent, cockpit cushions, tongue jack, galvanized trailer, spare tire & wheel, tire carrier, a/f bottom painting, and white hull color.
The owner asks to list his boat noting her solid hull and trailer with no rigging or sail issues; but still in need of a thorough cleaning.
Owner/seller writes, "Time to say goodbye to my post retirement ‘dreamboat’ (no, not my wife!).
After extensive online research, and falling in love with the Rhodes 19 design, we found what we were looking for in Cape Cod. A Rhodes 19 in reasonable shape and ready for some love and tender care.
Thanks to Stuart Marine and a lot of personal sweat equity, we got her in great shape for sailing in the upper Chesapeake Bay and Central Pennsylvania. All the timbers were replaced, bottom cleaned and repainted, and rigging replaced. The cockpit was repainted; the rusted center board was replaced with a new fiberglass & lead centerboard, and ballast was added for heavier weather sailing.
The mast was reconfigured to be hinged for easier stepping by one person. All the woodwork was refinished, as was the tiller and crutch paddle.
Finally, the galvanized trailer was completely rebuilt from the ground up with new bunks and risers, hitch coupler, tires & wheels, and wiring.
She comes with two sets of sails, a custom-made cockpit cover for protection when moored or docked, cushions and boat bumpers."