Mariner Parts Categories & Listings
MARINER PARTS CATEGORIES & Listings
Available printed information which may include copies of year specific sales brochures, owner's manuals & rigging instructions. The Owner's Packet is comprised of copies of the original paperwork which may have accompanied and documented your Rhodes 19 or Mariner sailboat at the time of her original purchase.
Removable V-berth Installation
1. Remove the compression post if it has been previously installed
2. Rough fit all three v-berth panels, resting them on the forward half bulkhead and the longitudinal upper teak slats of the port and starboard storage bins. Trim the three panels as necessary to create one level and flat surface – the two aft removable panels will fit first, then fit the single forward fixed panel
3. Install the two butt hinges on the forward edge of the forward fixed panel. Measure in 6” towards the centerline from the outboard edges of the panel. Install the hinges against the forward crash bulkhead.
4. Install the two 8” teak support cleats on the forward sides of the centerboard trunk cap
5. Install the two 6” teak support cleats on the forward faces of the seat boxes
6. Avoid interference with the three panels and the trunk cap, bilge pump, and battery box
7. Use silicone sealant as a bedding compound for increased bonding between the cleats and hinges and the fiberglass surfaces.
Includes the companionway bulkhead and all interior panels forward through to, and including, the chain locker bulkhead & lid.
Cockpit cushions you sent are of very high quality. fit perfectly and look terrific. They stay in place without the use of snaps. A great product I would unhesitantly endorse!
The quality of these cushions is great. Worth the wait and cost. Steve, IA